This vegemite scroll recipe is very quick and easy to make perfect for an afternoon snack, school lunches and even ideal for study snack.
Preparation: 10 minutes – Cooking: 20 minutes – Makes: 5 Scrolls
- Shredded Tasty Cheese
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- Defrost puff pastry then preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Evenly spread the vegemite over the sheet of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the vegemite.
- Roll the pastry up into a log shape.
- Cut the pastry into pieces, about 2.5cm wide, then place them evenly on a tray covered with baking paper.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden then take out of the oven and enjoy.